Thank You So Much
for your continuous support and loyalty.
You are the reason for our success.
Laser Skin Hydration Spa strives to provide the very best services in order to maximize the customers overall spa experience. This goal is achieved through the policies designed to create a harmonious environment for all of our valued clients where our skilled team works best on focusing on the individual needs of each customer. With your support we are confident that you, the customer, will have a pleasant experience every time. Our mission is to not only meet, but to exceed your expectations.
Arrive 10 minutes prior to your first treatment to allow ample time to check-in, and to prepare for your treatment/s.
- Late arrivals are not guaranteed service as scheduled. Although we make every effort to accommodate your full appointment time if possible when you are late, this is not always possible and late arrivals will not be provided with a time extension. Arriving late will simply reduce the time allotted for your treatment(s), reducing both its effectiveness and your overall experience, as we must ensure that the next guest’s treatment(s) and time(s) remain on schedule. Last-minute appointment changes will be honored only if a service time is available for a later time on the day of your appointment and other guests are not inconvenienced.
Cancellation / No Show
- 48-hour notice is required for cancellation of any service/s appointment/s scheduled or to redeem a gift card, online voucher, spa packages, multiple services, or parties of 3 or more. Failure to provide required notice will result in the forfeiture and invalidation of your gift-certificate/voucher and results in full-price fees for services.
- Spa packages, Multiple services scheduled appointments, or parties of 3 or more cancelled less than 48 hours in advance will be charged 100% of the reserved services total. A deposit of 50% of the booking will be charged in order to reserve the time.
- Appointments made less than 24-hour period, that are cancelled less than 8 hours prior to your scheduled appointments are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the reserved services amount. Full refunds will not be given.
- Failure to “NO SHOW” for your appointment without proper notice will result in being charged 100% of the price for scheduled service.
- Appointments made within the 24 hour period that are cancelled less than 4 hours prior to the reserved appointment time will be subject to a fee of 50% of the reserved services amount.
- Last minute changes to appointments will be honored only if the service time is available and other guests are not inconvenienced.
We understand that schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 48 hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling. If you DO NOT show up to your scheduled appointment time, or reschedule 24 hours before your reserved service appointment(s) you will be charged in full for the scheduled service. We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason. Your cooperation and adherence to Laser Skin Hydration Spa policies is required so that we may provide the maximum services to all our valued clients and for the mutual benefit of the client and spa.
When you schedule an appointment with us, you are agreeing to these policies. We ask that all new and current guests supply a credit card, gift certificate, voucher number to have on our files to guarantee a reservation. In the event that we do not receive the required notice for adjustments and cancellation the following fees will be applied to your credit card, or alternatively billed out to you
As a courtesy, we will send out an email to confirm your service appointments 3 business day prior to your appointment date. All appointments are confirmed 48 hours prior via email for your convenience. An e-mail reminder will be send out again a day of your appointment scheduled. Please ensure that we have your current email address on file. It remains your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointment and help us service our clients better by providing enough notice to avoid the cancellation fees.
Gift Certificate, Pre-Purchased, Online Voucher
- Gift certificates/Vouchers are available for purchase at a minimum of $50. These are treated the same as cash, and are redeemable toward specified services, packages, or dollar amounts.
- All service sales, retail sales, and Gift Certificate/Voucher sales are FINAL and must be redeemed in full prior to date of expiration (ABSOLUTELY NO CASH BACK). Should you not wish to redeem a Gift Certificate/Voucher, or Pre-Paid Service, you may apply it as a spa credit toward regularly-priced retail treatments, or services (products not included). Gift Certificates/Vouchers are not redeemable/replaceable if defaced, lost, or stolen.
- Expired Gift Certificate/Vouchers are invalid and irredeemable. Donated certificates are for services only, are non-transferable, and the expiration date cannot be altered or extended.
Payments & Gratuity - Spa accepts Cash, Check, Visa, Master card, and American Express. We charge $25 minimum for a returned check.
Payments & Gratuity
-Spa accepts Cash, Check, Visa, Master card, and American Express. We charge $25 minimum for a returned check. Gratuities (or tips) are not included in our prices, but are highly appreciated by our staff. Sales Tax will be charged where applicable.
- If you require additional services, i.e., Add-On services, please request such at the time of appointment booking, as we cannot guarantee time to perform last minute Add-Ons.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone should we deem it necessary and in the best interest of the client.
- Any sexual solicitations are not tolerated and will be reported to appropriate authorities.
- We recommend you leave all jewelry and other valuables at home. We will not be responsible for loss or damage of your personal items.
- We love children; however, we are not able to accommodate them during your visit.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on any retail purchases. Please inquire for a sample of any available skin care or make-up products you wish to sample.
- To receive package-priced discounts, the entire package must be purchased in advance.
- Please feel free to speak with us with respect to any questions and/or concerns you may have about any of our services or products.
- For the consideration of others, we ask that you please turn off all cell phones and pagers upon arrival.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the Spa and on Watercourt property.
- Prices and services are subject to change without notice. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time without notice.
We love having you as a client; however, we do reserve the right to refuse service at any time to anyone, for any reason.
- Please inform your service provider of any medical conditions, prescription medications or other treatments that you are undergoing. Contra-indications may exist with any of the above situations and may affect the outcome of your treatment. We do not assume responsibility for any adverse reactions resultant from any undisclosed information withheld, or unknown by the client.
- A credit card or Gift Certificate Number is required to hold an appointment. .